Hand Sanitizer Availability Update
Having received unprecedented levels of enquiries for our branded hand sanitizer products in recent weeks, we would like to provide the following update on availability.
Our catalogue (page 74) and website currently features two branded hand sanitizer products. Both items were in UK stock until the end of last week. These stocks have now been eaten up and replacements are on the way.
Orders still being taken
With replacement stock on the way, we are currently able to take orders for both hand sanitizer products. However, please bear in mind that the lead times will be longer than quoted in our catalogue and on our website.
Here’s the current availability update for both hand sanitizer products from our catalogue and website:
- This product will be back in UK stock in mid-April.
- The normal lead time for this product is 5 working days, subject to artwork approval and stock. Due to the number of orders we’re getting for this product, you may need to allow a few extra days for delivery once stocks arrive.
- The earliest possible delivery date for this product (either with spot colour or full colour print) is late April.
Hand Sanitizer Gel: PP-TP52
- This product will be available in red only from May 2019.
- The other colours will unfortunately only be available from July onwards.
- We are working with our suppliers to get them in stock sooner.
Follow the recommended advice
Although lead times are more lengthy since the outbreak of Coronavirus, the Government advice indicates the virus could be with us for several months. Meanwhile, advice directly from the NHS states we should all be washing or sanitizing our hands on a regular basis.
We would therefore like to keep taking enquiries and orders for these products in readiness for their availability from April onwards. Please bear with us as we try to work through the increased levels of enquiries and orders for these particular products.
If you have any queries at all regarding this update please don’t hesitate to contact us.